Article by Carchem
We are hiring!
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to come and join our production team. This role is extremely fast paced and it requires someone who enjoys working within a pressurised environment.
Car Chem is a rapidly growing manufacturer of auto care and detailing chemicals, currently exporting to over 100 countries worldwide. This is a very exciting time to join the business which has seen year on year growth. We are looking for someone who has strong organisational skills and who is eager to learn and develop themselves.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Setting up machines to start a production cycle
· Controlling and adjusting machine settings
· Fulfilling customer orders to a high standard
· Down filling and boxing customer orders
· Working within a team to ensure orders are sent out within the agreed time frame
· Liaising with other departments within the business
The ideal candidate will have:
· 1 years’ experience working within a production environment
· Excellent organisational skills
· A willing and can do attitude
· Attention to detail
· Excellent time keeping and extremely reliable
· Fantastic communication skills
This is a permanent role and the working hours are Monday to Friday 7am – 3.30pm.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys to work within a team, who is passionate about their work and who would love the opportunity to join a growing business.
In return, you can expect to work in a challenging role where you will feel valued and appreciated for the work you produce.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, we would love to hear from you!
No agencies at this time
Reference ID: PRO1001
Application deadline: 14/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Production Operative : 1 year (Preferred)
If you are interested please send your CV and Covering Letter to Admin@Car-Chem.co.uk