Car-Chem Ceramic KitCC402
Car-Chem’s Ceramic Kit is the ultimate full nano vehicle paint protection system.
Ceramic coatings are a highly effective last stage protection that protects against the harmful effects of acid rain, bird droppings, scratches, UV Damage and bad washing techniques.
The Car-Chem Ceramic Kit comes in a presentation box which contains:
- 1 x 30ml Ceramic Coat.
- 1 x 50ml Gloss Coat.
- 1 x Ceramic Applicator.
- 1 x Lint Free Ceramic Application Cloth.
- 1 x Microfibre.
Everything you require to protect your vehicle.
How To Use:
- Place 4 to 5 drops of the ceramic coating on to the applicator cloth wrapped around the ceramic applicator.
- Lightly apply to the vehicles paintwork in small areas (50cm x 50cm), using an up/down and left/right lattice pattern for optimal coverage.
- Wait 1-3 minutes depending on the temperature of the working environment. You will see faint separation or “flash off” when it is ready for the next step.
- Using a clean lint free microfibre cloth, gently wipe the treated areas in straight lines to remove any excess coating. DO NOT create excess friction.
- Swap to a clean high pile microfibre and repeat the buffing. Again, use only very light pressure, so no excess friction is created.
- Finally check the panel for uneven coating or “high spots”. Lightly even out the coating if required.
- Spray gloss coat evenly onto the paintwork of the vehicle.
- Using a clean lint free microfibre cloth; gently wipe the product using an up/down and left/right lattice pattern for optimal coverage and the best results.
- Polish and buff to complete the ceramic application process with a second clean lint free microfibre towel.
- For best results and a glossy finish; repeat panel by panel until the vehicles paintwork has been fully covered.
DO NOT touch the paint or use the vehicle for 24 hours. DO NOT wash the vehicle for 3 days to allow for max cure and hardness.