Fine Grade Clay MittLC346
The Car-Chem Clay Mitt quickly removes contaminants and fall out, just like a regular clay bar.
Made from advanced rubber polymer, this fast and easy to use accessory lasts up to 7 times longer than traditional fine grade clays. It is also instantly washable if dropped by mistake, which would otherwise ruin a normal clay bar.
A professional quality fine grade clay mitt, the polymer surface helps remove contaminants without the use of chemicals by acting as a super fine nano abrasive. With a microfibre backing, it can also be used after decontamination to remove any leftover clay lubricant/quick detailer.
How To Use:
- Ensure surface is washed and dry before use.
- Spray the clay side with a suitable clay lubricant.
- Spray clay lubricant on to the vehicles bodywork and gently work with the clay side of the mitt.
- Keep the panel wet at all times using a lubricant.
- You will feel when the decontamination stage is complete as there will be no resistance to the mitt as you glide over the bodywork.
- When surface is decontaminated; buff with a clean microfibre cloth.
If you accidentally drop your clay mitt, you can clean it by rinsing under clean water to remove any dirt.