Aggressive Grade Detailing ClayLC272
Aggressive Grade Detailing Clay is the perfect way to remove heavy contamination from your paintwork.
- Wash and dry your vehicle.
- Spray a small area with clay lubricant.
- Gently rub the clay back and forth across the wet area. It will drag at first. This means that it is pulling contaminants out of the paint. When it glides
freely, the paintwork is clean.
- Wipe the area with a clean microfibre cloth and use the clay lubricant to remove any clay residue. Rub your fingers across the paint now; it should be as smooth as glass. If it’s not, repeat the process. Reshape the clay bar as needed to expose a clean surface. Keep the clay well-lubricated.
- Continue these steps until you’ve clayed the entire vehicle.
- Always follow claying with a wax or sealant. Clay removes existing wax layers.
For routine maintenance use our Fine Grade Detailing Clay.