Aggressive Grade Detailing ClayLC272
Aggressive Grade Detailing Clay is the perfect way to remove heavy contamination from your paintwork.
Made from a highly engineered resin compound our Aggressive Grade Detailing Clay is designed to be used a few times a year. This grade of clay removes wax along with anything else on the vehicle. Detailing Clay glides along the surface of your paint and picks up anything that protrudes from the surface including; road grime, tar, tree sap and metal dust. Your vehicle is under constant assault from these harmful contaminants and they can be troublesome to remove using polishes and paintwork cleansers.
Car-Chem’s Aggressive Grade Detailing Clay is strong and should be used only to remove heavy contamination. For regular upkeep, use our Fine Grade Detailing Clay.
Detailing Clay should always be used in conjunction with a Clay Lubricant or Quick Detailer.
How To Use:
- Wash and dry your vehicle.
- Spray a small area with clay lubricant.
- Gently rub the clay back and forth across the wet area. It will drag at first. This means that it is pulling contaminants out of the paint. When it glides
freely, the paintwork is clean.
- Wipe the area with a clean microfibre cloth and use the clay lubricant to remove any clay residue. Rub your fingers across the paint now; it should be as smooth as glass. If it’s not, repeat the process. Reshape the clay bar as needed to expose a clean surface. Keep the clay well-lubricated.
- Continue these steps until you’ve clayed the entire vehicle.
- Always follow claying with a wax or sealant. Clay removes existing wax layers.
For routine maintenance use our Fine Grade Detailing Clay.